Don’t just watch The BNY Mellon Boat Race. Row it.
Now's your chance to row for your Blue, and win Boat Race merchandise – or even £5,000.
Turn your phone into an oar and row The BNY Mellon Boat Race for the Dark Blues of Oxford or the Light Blues of Cambridge.
A game of stamina and timing, you have to listen to your cox and pull in time with your crew. Match each stroke and it's victory. Miss too many and you can only lose. With realistic graphics and intuitive, addictive gameplay, it’s the next best thing to being in your Blue’s Boat.
Two Ways to Win
Submit the highest score by 27 April 2014, and you'll win £5,000 from sponsors BNY Mellon.
From 6 March 2014 - 27 April 2014, we'll also be giving away a Hackett shirt worth £80 every day! For a chance to win, simply submit the form at the end of the game.
- Intuitive in-out arm movement to really row The Race
- Realistic audio-visual replica of The Boat Race experience
- Game duration is 45 seconds
- Get Boat Race updates
- Share your score to compete with other Blues
- Brilliant Boat Race prizes for the best rowers
- We’re giving away a Hackett Boat Race polo shirt every day from 6 March - 27 April 2014 to one lucky person who registers for updates via our app
- The person with the highest score by 27 April 2014 will win £5,000